For scientific customers
Phone: (+370 5) 264 9623
For OEM and industrial customers
Phone: (+370 5) 264 9623
Savanoriu Av. 237
LT-02300 Vilnius, Lithuania
You may also contact our representative in your country. See full list of representatives below.
201 South Wallace, Suite B-2C
Bozeman, MT 59715-4888,
Stark Scientific S.A.
Guty Cardenas 147, Colonia Guadalupe Inn,
Ciudad de Mexico, C.P. 01020
Ph: 52 1 555 401 8254
Opton Laser International
6, Avenue des Andes – Batiment 8
91940 Les Ullis,
Attn: Christelle Anceau
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Ph.: +33 1 6941 0405
Topag Lasertechnik GmbH
Attn.: Dr. Erwin Jaeger
Office address: 64 Arlozorov st.,
Mailing address: P.O.Box 18125,
Attn: Dr. Anna Kiselev
Ph.: 972-3-670 0007
Fax: 972-3-672 7319
Acal BFi Italia SRL
Via Cascina Venina n.20/A,
20090 Assago, Milan
Ph.:+ 39 02 53 58 31
Fax: +39 02 53 58 32 01
Via Emilio De Marchi 27,
Ph.: +39 06 868 942 59
Fax: +39 06 868 953 54
Attn.: Mr. Andrzej Glasek
M.T. Brandao Espana, S.L.
Ronda de Poniente, 12, 1º, A
28760 TRES CANTOS (Madrid)
Attn: Sandrine Grenet
Ph: +34 918 062 240
Fax: +34 918 031 536
UK & Ireland
E&EO UK Ltd
Barton Upon Humber
North Lincolnshire, DN18 6EF
Attn: Clive Morrison
Tel: +01469 530055
Lastek Pty Ltd
Thebarton Campus, University of Adelaide
10 Reid St, Thebarton SA 5031
Ph: +61 8 8443 8668
Anatech Laser Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Office Address: No. 405, B-68, Crescent Tower,
Off New Link Road, Next to Dhiraj Heights,
Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400 058,
Attn.: Dr. Sanjay Naik
Ph.: 91-22-41210001; 91-22-41210002
Tokyo Head Office
6-18-14 Nishi-Kasai, Edogawa-ku
Attn: Mr. Yoshio Fukuda
Ph.: +81-3-3686 4711
Fax: +81-3-3686 0831
1-2-17 Minamiurawa, Minami-ku Saitama-shi
Attn: Mr. Kazuhiro Kakuta
MSH Systems, Inc.
6F, JR Hatchobori Bldg.
3-25-10 Hatchobori, Chuo-ku,
Attn: Mr. Katsuo Morita
Acexon Technologies Pte. Ltd.
21 Bukit Batok Crescent,
#20-83 WCEGA Tower,
Yoonwha Bldg. 3F, 100,
Seocho-gu, Seoul, 06744,
Attn: Mr. Chamy Ryu
All products except industrial and OEM
OPLAN Science and Technology Company, LTD
Rm.1006, Block 1st, Huihuang International Center.
No.1st Shangdishi St.,Haidian Dist.
Beijing 100085, P.R. of China
Ph: 86-10-626 238 71;
Fax: 86-10-597 13638;
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Industrial and OEM
Shanghai EKSMA Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
Room 612, Tower C, Zhongjin International Plaza,
375 North Caoxi Road, Xuhui District,
Shanghai 200030, P.R. China
Louis Yang 杨颜侨
+86 136 6166 9174
+86 136 5191 1443
Superbin Company Ltd.
5F, No. 41, Ln. 15, Sec. 6, Minquan E. Rd.,
for Ekspla products and work
- The product general warranty comes into effect from the date of successful installation (based on an entry in the installation report) and is defined by the warranty terms of sale.
- 1 or 2 years warranty for the system (depends on the product);
- consumables are not covered by general warranty;
- specific warranty for the consumables is described in the consumables list provided with product quotation;
- Consumables replacement jobs are not covered by general warranty.
- If the product is not installed within 90 calendar days from the date of its shipment, the warranty period commences automatically.
- the installation was not carried out during the planned period due to the busyness of Ekspla;
- the installation is delayed due to product damage during transportation;
- there are other pre-approved agreements.
- The warranty period for products that do not require installation commences from the date of shipment, unless the product has been returned to Ekspla due to product damage during transportation. In that case, the warranty period commences on the date of repeated shipment.
- If the laboratory does not meet the required conditions, the service manager must decide whether the system should be installed and what type of warranty will be provided in the specific case. If the installation is cancelled by decision of the service manager, the repeated installation is charged separately (a discount for cancelled work may be applied).
- Any defects caused by natural wear and tear are not covered by the terms of this warranty.
Warranties for performed work and replaced parts during the warranty period
- Works performed under warranty does not extend the product warranty.
- Part replaced under warranty does not extend neither product warranty nor that particular part warranty.
- A 90-days warranty applies to system upgrades and additionally installed options that were not provided in the original product configuration (unless otherwise agreed).
- These terms do not apply to consumables.
Warranties applied to post-warranty lasers
- Specific repairs jobs and new replacement parts are covered by a 90 days warranty.
- Warranties for repair work performed on lasers older than 10 years old or individual repairs for their individual modules shall be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- For a laser or module repaired at Ekspla, a 90 days warranty applies to the specific performed work and new parts after successful installation at the customer’s location or from the date of shipment, given that the installation is not required / not ordered.
Violation of warranty terms for new products
The warranty for the new products may be cancelled:
- If degradation of the system parameters is related to the conditions of the laboratory:
- the laboratory temperature and relative humidity do not fall within the limits set out in the laser specification,
- the particle concentration exceeds the established limit;
- there are perceptible or visible hydrocarbon sources,
- laboratory equipment does not meet the requirements for product operation.
- If there is detected user-generated product damage influencing the performance of the product.
- If the damage is occurring due to the electrical wiring or improper grounding in the customer’s laboratory, affecting the performance of the product.
- If there is cooling system fouling with algae or corrosive damage conditioned by improper maintenance.
- If the replacement work of parts with expired warranty has been carried out by a non-authorized service engineer.
- If the product requiring installation is transported / carried to a location by a person other than an authorized service engineer without knowledge of the Ekspla service.