For scientific customers
Phone: (+370 5) 264 9623
For OEM and industrial customers
Phone: (+370 5) 264 9623
Savanoriu Av. 237
LT-02300 Vilnius, Lithuania
You may also contact our representative in your country. See full list of representatives below.
201 South Wallace, Suite B-2C
Bozeman, MT 59715,
Porfirio Diaz 53, Col. Del Valle,
Mexico, D.F. 03100
Ph: 52(55) 5575-0312
Acal BFi Belgium nv/sa
Acal BFi France SAS
4 Allée du Cantal, Z.I. La Petite Montagne Sud
91018 EVRY Cedex
Topag Lasertechnik GmbH
Attn.: Dr. Erwin Jaeger
Office address: 64 Arlozorov st.,
Mailing address: P.O.Box 18125,
Attn: Dr. Anna Kiselev
Acal BFi Italia SRL
Via Cascina Venina n.20/A,
20090 Assago, Milan
Via Emilio De Marchi 27,
Acal BFi Nederland bv
5657 EA Eindhoven
Attn.: Mr. Stanislaw Wojciechowski
1-st Buhvostova, 12/11,
M.T. Brandao Espana, S.L.
Ronda de Poniente, 12, 1º, A
28760 TRES CANTOS (Madrid)
Attn: Sandrine Grenet
UK & Ireland
E&EO UK Ltd
Barton Upon Humber
North Lincolnshire, DN18 6EF
Attn: Clive Morrison
Tel: + 01469 530055
Anatech Laser Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Office Address: No. 405, B-68, Crescent Tower,
Off New Link Road, Next to Dhiraj Heights,
Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400 058,
Attn.: Dr. Sanjay Naik
Tokyo Head Office
6-18-14 Nishi-Kasai, Edogawa-ku
Attn: Mr. Yoshio Fukuda
1-2-17 Minamiurawa, Minami-ku Saitama-shi
Attn: Mr. Kazuhiro Kakuta
1-9-14 Kudan-kita, Chiyoda-ku
Attn: Mr. Katsuo Morita
#512 World Officetel, 1355-3,
Seoul 06732, South Korea
Attn: Mr. Chamy Ryu
All products except industrial and OEM
OPLAN Science and Technology Company, LTD
Rm.1006, Block 1st, Huihuang International Center.
No.1st Shangdishi St.,Haidian Dist.
Beijing 100085, P.R. of China
Industrial and OEM
Shanghai EKSMA Laser Technology Co. Ltd
Room 3071, Level 3, No. 1 A-Sun Hi-Tech Park, 399 Shengxia Road,
Pudong District, Shanghai, 201203, P.R. of China
for Ekspla products and work
Warranty period commencement for sold laser systems
- The product warranty comes into effect from the date of successful installation (based on an entry in the installation report) and is defined by the warranty terms of sale.
Standard warranty (unless otherwise agreed):
- 1 year warranty for the system,
- 90 day warranty for the optics.
- If the product is not installed within 90 calendar days from the date of its shipment, the warranty period commences automatically.
- the installation was not carried out during the planned period due to the busyness of Ekspla;
- the installation is delayed due to product damage during transportation;
- there are other pre-approved agreements.
- The warranty period for products that do not require installation commences from the date of shipment, unless the product has been returned to Ekspla due to product damage during transportation. In that case, the warranty period commences on the date of repeated shipment.
- If the laboratory does not meet the required conditions, the service manager must decide whether the system should be installed and what type of warranty will be provided in the specific case. If the installation is cancelled by decision of the supervisor, the repeated installation is charged for separately (a discount for cancelled work may be applied).
- Any defects caused by natural wear and tear are not covered by the terms of the warranty.
Warranties for performed work and new parts during the warranty period
- Work performed during the system warranty period does not extend the product warranty period.
- New parts that have been installed and covered by the warranty do not extend the warranty period for that particular part.
- New optic elements are covered by a 90 day warranty.
- A 90-day warranty applies to system upgrades and newly installed parts that were not provided for in the original product configuration (for example, additionally installed harmonics generators).
- These terms do not apply to consumables.
Warranties applied to post-warranty lasers
- Specific repairs and new replacement parts are covered by a 90 day warranty.
- A 90 day warranty applies to repaired modules.
- Warranties for repair work performed on lasers older than 10 years old or individual repairs for their individual modules shall be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- For a laser or module repaired at Ekspla, a 90 day warranty applies to the specific performed work and new parts after successful installation at the customer’s location or from the date of shipment, given that the installation is not required / not ordered.
Violation of warranty terms for new products
The warranty terms for new products may be suspended:
- If degradation of the system parameters is related to the conditions of the laboratory:
- the laboratory temperature and relative humidity do not fall within the limits set out in the laser specification,
- the particle concentration exceeds the established limit;
- there are perceptible or visible hydrocarbon sources,
- laboratory equipment does not meet the requirements for product operation.
- If there is detected user-generated product damage influencing the performance of the product.
- If the damage is occurring due to the electrical wiring or improper grounding in the customer’s laboratory, affecting the performance of the product.
- If there is cooling system fouling with algae or corrosive damage conditioned by improper maintenance.
- If the replacement work of parts with expired warranty has been carried out by a non-authorized service engineer.
- If the product requiring installation is transported / carried to a location by a person other than an authorized service engineer without knowledge of the Ekspla service.
In case of above mentioned terms contradiction with Ekspla General Sales Conditions, General Sales Conditions should prevail.