- Hermetically sealed DPSS master oscillator
- Flashlamp pumped regenerative amplifier
- Flashlamp pumped power amplifier producing up to 80 mJ per pulse at 1053 nm
- 10 ps pulse duration
- Excellent pulse duration stability
- Up to 10 Hz repetition rate
- PC control via USB (RS232 is optional) and LabView™ drivers
- Remote control pad
- Optional streak camera triggering pulse with <10 ps rms jitter
- Optional thermostabilized second, third or fourth harmonic generators
- Optical parametric generators for tunable wavelength output in 210 – 2600 nm range are available
- Time resolved spectroscopy
- Nonlinear spectroscopy
- OPG pumping
- Other spectroscopic and nonlinear optics experiments
Nd:YLF mode-locked PL3140 series picosecond lasers produces high energy pulses with as short as 10 ps pulse duration.
Rugged and reliable design
Diode pumped mode-locked quasi‑CW master oscillator produces the train of the pulses that is guided to the regenerative amplifier for further amplification. The single pulse is cavity‑dumped from regenerative amplifier and then amplified by linear amplifiers to up to 80 mJ pulse energy. The output pulse energy can be adjusted in approximately 1 % steps from 1 mJ to nominal output, at the same time pulse-to-pulse energy stability remains less than 1.5 % rms at 1053 nm.
Angle-tuned KD*P and KDP crystals mounted in thermostabilised ovens are used for second, third and fourth harmonic generation. Harmonics separators ensure high spectral purity of each harmonic directed to different output port.
Build in energy monitors
continuously monitors output pulse energy. Data from the energy monitor can be seen on the remote keypad or on PC monitor. The laser provides triggering pulse for synchronization of customer‘s equipment with lead up to 500 ns. The lead of triggering pulse can be adjusted in ~0.25 ns steps from control pad or PC. PRETRIG option is offered for streak camera triggering and can provide pulse with up to 1000 μs lead that can be adjusted from PC with approx. 33 ns step.
Simple and convenient laser control
For customer convenience the laser can be controlled via user-friendly remote control pad. The remote pad allows easy control of all the parameters and features a backlit display that is easy to read even when wearing laser safety eyewear. Alternatively, the laser can be controlled from personal computer via USB port using supplied software for Windows™ operating system. LabView™ drivers are supplied as well.