- Hands-free, automated wavelength tuning from 670 to 2600 nm
- Up to 125 mJ pulse energy in near-IR spectral range
- Narrow linewidth across tuning range
- 3 – 5 ns pulse duration
- Up to 30 Hz pulse repetition rate
- Remote control pad
- PC control via RS232 and LabVIEW™ drivers
- Separate output port for 532 nm beam. Output for 1064 nm is optional
- OPO pump energy monitoring
- Replacement of the flashlamps can be done without misalignment of the laser cavity
- Hermetically sealed oscillator cavity protects non-linear crystals from dust and humidity
- Photoacoustic imaging
- Remote sensing
- Time-resolved spectroscopy
- Non-linear spectroscopy
- Other laser spectroscopy
NT352 series tunable laser seamlessly integrates in a compact housing a nanosecond optical parametric oscillator and Nd:YAG Q-switched laser.
Four models with different output pulse energy values are offered. The most powerful model has more than 125 mJ pulse energy at 800 nm. Narrow linewidth (<10 cm⁻¹) is nearly constant trough whole tuning range, which makes laser suitable for many spectroscopy application. The device is controlled from the remote keypad or from PC through RS232 interface using LabVIEW™ drivers that are supplied with the system. The remote pad features a backlit display that is easy to read even while wearing laser safety glasses.
System is designed for easy and cost-effective maintenance. Replacement of flashlamps can be done without misalignment of the laser cavity and deterioration of laser performance. OPO pump energy monitoring system helps to increase lifetime of the optical components.
Optional items are available allowing to optimize the laser system for Your application, for example:
- Fiber coupled output in 670 – 1000 nm range;
- Tuning range extension up to 2600 nm;
- Efficient second harmonics generator for 335 – 500 nm range;
- Pulse energy attenuator;
- Water-air cooled power supply. Please inquire custom-build versions and options.
Fiber-coupled output in 670 – 1000 nm range. Please contact EKSPLA for details.
|Output pulse energy
| OPO 2)
| Signal (670-1064 nm)
| Idler (1064-2300 nm)
| SH (355-500 nm)
|Pulse duration 3)
|Typical beam diameter 4)
|Typical beam divergence 5)
||< 2 mrad
| Signal beam
| Idler beam
|PUMP LASER 6)
|Max pump pulse energy
||Hat-top in near field. Close to Gaussian in far field
||< 0.5 mrad
|Pulse energy stability (StdDev)
||< 2.5 %
|Pulse repetition rate
||10 or 20 Hz 7)
||10 or 20 Hz
||10 Hz 7)
|Unit size (W x L x H)
||452 x 610 x 270 mm
||452 x 1020 x 270 mm
|Power supply size (W x H x L)
||330 x 490 x 585 mm
||550 x 600 x 530 mm
| Water consumption (max 20 °C) 8)
| Room temperature
| Relative humidity
||20-80 % (non-condensing)
|Power requirements 9)
||208 or 240 V AC, single phase 50/60 Hz
| Power consumption 10)
1) Due to continuous improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice. The parameters marked typical are not specifications. They are indications of typical performance and will vary with each unit we manufacture. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 800 nm.
2) Measured at 800 nm. See tuning curves for typical outputs at other wavelengths.
3) FWHM measured with photodiode featuring 500 ps rise time and 600 MHz bandwidth oscilloscope.
4) Beam diameter is measured at 800 nm at the FWHM level and can vary depending on the pump pulse energy.
5) Full angle measured at the FWHM level at 800 nm.
6) Separate output port for the 532 nm beam is standard. Output for 1064 nm beam is optional. Pump laser output will be optimised for OPO operation and specification may vary with each unit we manufacture.
7) Pulse repetition rates up to 30 Hz are possible. Inquire for pulse energy and other specifications.
8) At 10 Hz pulse repetition rate. Air cooled power supply is available as option.
9) Mains voltage should be specified when ordering. 20 and 30 Hz versions of the laser might require three phase mains.
10) At 10/20 Hz pulse repetition rate. Required current rating might be calculated by dividing power consumption value by mains voltage value.
Ordering information of NT350 series tunable wavelength lasers