- Integrated DPSS pump laser and OPO into a single housing
- Hands-free wavelength tuning from 335 to 2600 nm
- High, up to 15 mJ pulse energy from OPO
- 100 Hz pulse repetition rate
- More than 3 mJ output pulse energy in UV
- Less than 10 cm⁻¹ linewidth
- 3 – 6 ns pulse duration
- Remote control pad
- PC control via USB port and LabVIEW™ drivers
- Compact and robust design
- Laser-induced fluorescence
- Flash photolysis
- Photo acoustic imaging
NT235 series lasers produce high up to 15 mJ energy pulses at 100 Hz pulse repetition rate, tunable over a broad spectral range. Integrated into a single compact and robust housing, the diode pumped only Q-switched Nd:YAG laser and OPO offers hands‑free, tuning from 335 to 2600 nm. With its 100 Hz repetition rate, the NT235 series laser establishes itself as a versatile tool for many laboratory applications, including photo acoustic imaging, laser induced fluorescence, flash photolysis, photobiology, metrology.
Diode-pumped design, gives maintenance-free laser operation for an extended period of time and improved stability (compared with flash-lamp pumped counterparts).It is cooled by a build-in chiller, which further reduces running costs. OPO pump energy monitor allows monitoring of pump laser performance without the use of external power meters. NT235 series systems controlled from a user-friendly remote control pad or/and a computer. The control pad allows easy control of all parameters and features on a backlit display that is easy to read even with laser safety eyewear.
Accessories and optional items
- Optional items and accessories allows the laser to be configured for any application:
- Tuning range extension in UV range (335 – 531 nm) by second harmonics generation
- Fiber coupled output in 350 – 2300 nm range (please inquire for precise fiber coupler selection)
- Attenuator option for 670 – 2600 nm range.