- Up to 10 J output energy
- Better than 0.5% rms pulse energy stability
- 4 – 6 ns pulse duration
- 10 or 20 Hz repetition rate
- Thermo stabilized second, third, fourth and fifth harmonics generators
- Remote control via keypad or USB-CAN port
- Low jitter internal/external synchronization
- Robust and stable laser head
- OPO, Ti:S, dye laser pumping
- Material processing
- Plasma generation and diagnostics
- Nonlinear spectroscopy
- Remote sensing
- Your application is welcome!
High pulse energy NL310 series lasers are targeted for applications like OPO or Ti:S pumping, material processing and plasma diagnostics. These lasers can produce pulse energies up to 10 J in fundamental wavelength at 10 Hz pulse repetition rate.
For the convenience of customers the NL310 series nanosecond Q-switched laser can be controlled either through a user-friendly remote keypad or USB-CAN port. The remote keypad allows easy control of all parameters and features a backlit display that is easy to read even wearing laser safety eyewear. Software for Windows™ operating system is provided to control the laser from PC. LabView™ drivers are supplied as well, allowing laser control integration into existing Labview™ programs.
The optional second (SH, 532 nm), third (TH, 355 nm), fourth (FH, 266 nm) and fifth (FiH, 213 nm) harmonic generators can be integrated into laser head or placed outside laser head into auxiliary harmonics generator module. Output wavelength switching is done manually. Motorized wavelength switching is available by request. Triggering of the laser is possible from built-in internal or external pulse generator. Pulses with TTL levels are required for external triggering. Laser pulses have less than 0.5 ns rms jitter in respect to Q-switch triggering pulse in both cases.
The simple and field proven design ensures easy maintenance and reliable long-term operation of the NL310 series laser.
| at 1064 nm
|| 1300/1000 mJ
|| 1600 mJ
| at 532 nm2)
|| 600/440 mJ
|| 800 mJ
| at 355 nm3)
|| 390/290 mJ
|| 490 mJ
| at 266 nm5)
|| 130/120 mJ
|| 180 mJ
| Pulse energy stability (StdDev): 6)
| at 1064 nm
|| 0.5 %
|at 532 nm
|| 1.0 %
|at 355 nm
|| 1.8 %
|at 266 nm
|| 3.6 %
| Power drift 7)
|| ± 2 %
| Pulse duration 8)
|| 4-6 ns
|| 10/20 Hz 9)
|| 10 Hz 9)
| Polarization 10)
||vertical, > 90 %
| Optical pulse jitter 11)
|| <0.5 ns
|| <1 cm-1
| Beam profile
||"Hat-Top" (near field), near Gaussian (far field)
|Typical beam diameter 12)
|| ~10 mm
|| ~12 mm
|Beam divergence 13)
|| <0.5 mrad
| Beam pointing stability
|| ± 50 µrad
|Laser head size (WxLxH)13)
|| 310x800x230 mm
|Power supply unit size (WxLxH)14)
|| 550x600x530 mm
|| 2.5 m
|Water consumption (max 20° C)14)
|| < 6 l/min
||stabilized, from range 18-30 °C
|| 20-80 % (non-condensing)
|Power requirements 15) 16)
|| 208 or 240 V AC, single phase 50/60 Hz
|| 208 or 380 V AC, three phases, 50/60 Hz
|Power consumption 14)
1) Due to continuous improvement, all specifications subject to change without notice. Parameters marked typical are not specifications. They are indications of typical performance and will vary with each unit we manufacture. Unless stated otherwise, all specifications are measured at 1064 nm.
2) For NL31×-SH harmonics generator option. Harmonics outputs are not simultaneous; only single wavelength beam is present at the output at once. Manual reconfiguration is required to switch wavelength.
3) For NL311-SH/TH or NL313-SH/TH harmonics generator option. Harmonics outputs are not simultaneous; only single wavelength beam is present at the output at once. Manual reconfiguration is required to switch wavelength. External harmonics generator module is used in NL315, NL317, NL319 lasers for 355 nm generation (unit dimensions 460×260×460 mm).
4) Contact EKSPLA for more information.
5) For NL311-SH/FH or NL313-SH/FH harmonics generator option. Harmonics outputs are not simultaneous; only single wavelength beam is present at the output at once. Manual reconfiguration is required to switch wavelength. External harmonics generator module is used in NL315, NL317, NL319 lasers for 266 nm generation (unit dimensions 460×260×460 mm).
6) Standard deviation value averaged from 1000 shots after 5 minutes of warm-up.
7) Deviation from average value measured over 8 hours of operation when room temperature variation is less than ±2 °C.
8) Measured with photodiode with 500 ps rise time and oscilloscope with 600 MHz bandwidth.
9) Inquire for models with up to 30 Hz pulse repetition rate.
10) Measured at 10 Hz pulse repetition rate.
11) Standard deviation value, measured in respect to Q-switch triggering pulse.
12) Beam diameter is measured at 1064 nm at laser output at the 1/e² level and can vary with each unit we manufacture.
13) Full angle measured at the 1/e² level at 1064 nm.
14) At 10 Hz pulse repetition rate.
15) Mains voltage should be specified when ordering.
16) For pulse repetition rates higher than 10 Hz three-phase mains are required.
17) First number is for 208 V AC, second – for 380 V AC mains.
-G option. Provides beam profile optimized for OPO pumping or other applications requiring smooth, without hot spots beam profile in the near and medium field. Pulse energies typically are lower by 30% in comparison to standard lasers without -G option.
NL310 series ordering information