- Double-pulsed output at 1064 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm or 266 nm
- Robust design allows easy switching between colors
- Control electronics allow operation from external trigger or internal trigger electronics
- Frame-delay (delay between pulses) variable from 30 ns to 7.5 ms
- Single power supply cabinet
- May be controlled by keypad or computer (RS232)
- LabView™ drivers are included
- Single output for 532 nm, 355 nm and 266 nm
- Separate output for 1064 nm
- Intelligent triggering:
– Internal/external synchronization
– Triggering for each laser independently
– Single/double electrical pulse triggering
Stable output specifications, intelligent triggering and easy operation make NL303D series nanosecond lasers an excellent choice for most liquid and many air-based PIV (particle image velocimetry) applications. Extremely low jitter of optical pulse with respect to sync pulse allows reliable synchronization with external equipment.
Optional double UV (355 nm) pulse models allow pumping of double‑pulse optical parametric oscillators.
Operating convenience is achieved through versatile triggering capabilities and adjustable delay between pulses.
Simple and proven design allows offering of models for the most common as well as novel research needs. Excellent pulse energy stability and beam quality establish Ekspla lasers as ideal for tasks where high precision and exceptional performance are required. Compact power supply and cooling units easily fit under tables thus saving valuable laboratory space. For customer convenience the laser is controlled through either its RS232 type PC interface with LabView™ drivers (included) or a user-friendly remote control keypad. Both options ensure easy control of laser settings.