- Diode pumped regenerative amplifier
- Seeding of regenerative amplifier with customers super-continuum seeding source
- Flashlamp pumped power amplifier
- Advanced beam shaping for high pulse energy
- Thermally induced birefringence compensated design for high pulse repetition rates
- Low jitter synchronisation pulses for streak camera triggering with 10 ps rms jitter (optional)
- Water-water heat exchanger for cooling of pump chambers
- Remote control pad
- Control through CAN or USB interface (RS232 is optional)
- Optional temperature stabilized second, third and fourth harmonic generators
- OPCPA pumping
- OPG/OPA pumping
- Other spectroscopic and nonlinear optics applications…
APL2100 series picosecond amplifiers are designed to produce up to 1000 mJ picosecond pulses. High pulse energy, excellent pulseto- pulse energy stability, superior beam quality makes APL210x series picosecond amplifiers well suited for applications like OPCPA pumping, non-linear optics and others.
Regenerative amplifier / Power amplifier design
APL2100 series picosecond amplifiers are designed to be seeded by external seeding source. Diode pumped regenerative amplifier ensures amplification of seed signal to stable mJ level pulse for amplification in linear amplifiers. Advanced beam shaping ensures smooth, without hot spots beam spatial profile at the laser output. Low light depolarization level allows high efficiency generation of up to 4th harmonics with build-in harmonics generators. Build-in harmonic generators angle-tuned DKDP crystals harmonics generators mounted in temperature stabilized heaters are used for second, third and fourth harmonic generation. Harmonics separation system is designed to ensure high spectral purity of radiation and direct it to the output ports.
Simple and convenient laser control
For customer convenience the amplifier can be controlled through user-friendly remote control pad or USB interface. The control pad features a backlit display that is easy to read even while wearing laser safety eyewear. Alternatively, the amplifier can be controlled from personal computer with supplied software for Windows™ operating system. LabVIEW™ drivers are supplied as well.
APL2100 series available models
APL2105 - delivers 500 mJ, 90 ps pulses at up to 10 Hz repetition rate
APL2106 - delivers 1000 mJ, 90 ps pulses at up to 10 Hz repetition rate
APL2100 series available option
Option P30 provides 30±3 ps output pulse duration. Contact EKSPLA for pulse energy specifications