EKSPLA is manufacturer of lasers, laser systems and laser components for R&D and industrial applications. Since its beginning, the company has aimed at production of high performance advanced solutions.
New ideas, broad knowledge of its engineers and physicists coupled with skilled and experienced staff have made it possible to create an exclusive company.
EKSPLA is member of Lithuanian photonics cluster and Baltics photonics cluster. Close cooperation with academic and industry partners enable to contribute to EU and international projects.
Starting from a picosecond Nd:glass laser and a small series of mechanical mounts, EKSPLA has significantly increased its production range and now offers to its customers:
- Solid-state lasers, laser systems and accessories for R&D applications
- Optical parametric oscillators/generators
- Complete spectroscopy systems
- Laser power supply and cooling units
- Laser electronics
- Industrial DPSS lasers
- Custom designed laser system